- City buses whose routes pass through Pusan National University are as follows
- - From Haewundae, Songjeong, and Gijang : 100, 100-1, 144, 183
- - From Seochang, Beomeosa, and Guseo-dong : 29, 49, 51, 80, 131, 301, 1002
- - From Gimhae, Gupo, and Deokcheon-dong : 121, 130
- - From Seomyeon (Lotte Hotel) : 77
- - For detailed information about routes and stops of city buses, please visit : http://bus.busan.go.kr
The easiest way to get to PNU Pusan Campus from downtown Busan by mass transit is to use the subway. You are recommended to get off at Pusan National University Subway Station on Subway Line No. 1, leave the station via exit No. 3, and walk to the main gate of PNU. If you wish to visit Sangnam International House or buildings near the north gate, you are recommended to get off at Jangjeon Subway Station and use the ramp opposite to the traffic lane. The subway fare ranges from KRW 1,100 to KRW 1,200, and it may vary depending on the distance.